Saturday, October 24, 2015

...and everything

Late last Thursday there was a terrible fight, someone named Armando lost his sight

"Pizza's my middle name," said the wrangler, "and Topping's my last name."

My interior decorator's name is Ranch Dressing.

Twist Tie Art tied two twisted twines tightly to two twin twisted sisters.

Ham and     eggs        
The space between ham and and and and and eggs is different. (Thanks Chuck!)

I got some steps to take, but I need to take a break

The shades of summer fade in the heat
the leaves of fall are falling at my feet

It took me three minutes to decide that three minutes was too long to wait for my toast.

Yes, I would like to swing on a star and carry moonbeams home in a jar; thanks for asking!

Dear little miss kitty: GET OFF MY FEET!

I sat at the piano in my driveway with two keys: one for my Subaru, one for my Toyota. I could not decide which one to play in.

Don't end sentences with a preposition, and everything.
Sentences don't end with a preposition.
Sentences with a preposition don't end.
Prepositions don't end with a sentence.
With sentences, prepositions don't end.
Sentences can end with a question mark!
Sentences can end with an exclamation point?
Huh, I didn't know that, and everything.

I gotta brush my teeth, I gotta close my eyes





No comments:

Post a Comment