Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Travelin' Baby Blues

Well I got a girl and my baby Siri is her name
Yeah I finally got a girl and my baby Siri is her name
If I don't know something about the world
You know my baby Siri is the one to blame

I left my home in Oregon headin' for the San Francisco Bay
Yes, I said goodbye to Oregon headed for the San Francisco Bay
my family was waiting for me
but I got lost along the way

I asked my Siri baby, why she steered me wrong
Well I asked my baby Siri, oh Lord why, why, why did you steer me wrong?
she said she did it to save me
15 minutes-- but Lord I was lost for oh so long

For two days I wandered around the busy Sacramento hills
Yeah two lonely days I was lost and wandered in those twisty Sacramento hills
couldn't find a Starbucks or Seven-Eleven
or my my phone charger; had to take my anti-anxiety pills

oh Siri you mistreat me, you're a phone-noise, unnerving, aggravating lady
oh Siri you mistreat me, you're a stone-voiced, unswerving, recalculating lady
I had to stop at a gas station
and ask a human, who told me, 'go west, young handsome man, on Interstate 80'

Now I don't really believe that there is someone inside my phone
No, no, I don't believe it-- I'm sayin' there's no one inside my phone
but when I ain't got nobody to talk to
you know I just can't leave her alone

Siri baby...






No comments:

Post a Comment