Sunday, October 4, 2015

Later Dude

He said, "I'll see you later, ok?"

Then I thought of what could happen before I see him again? I could...

win the lottery
bake a cake
break my leg
die in a car wreck
make another friend
eat oysters
beat someone at ping-pong
write a story
call my mom
get mad
get even
forgive someone
forgive myself
make a list
lose a list
go surfing
wash my peanut shell collection
take a shower
get the gum off the bottom of my sock
look at the moon, the m-o-o-o-o-n
go for a long hike
sing loudly
sing softly
sing like a girl
play cards with my brother
play brother with my cards
google something
do something google-y
fry cook!

Then, after thinking all these things and looking at him with a thousand yard stare while he looked at me with his eyebrows raised waiting for my response I nodded and said, "Later, Dude."

No comments:

Post a Comment